Cheesy Smooth

Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Last night on our way home from a lovely trip to Wal-Mart I was involved in a very interesting conversation. It went as follows:

"You know...if I put my hands in my pockets they would be considered consealed weapons?"

"You're silly!"

"If silly means awesome...then yes I am."

On a completely different note...I think I am suffering from Wii elbow. It can be closely related to tennis elbow I'm sure because I was playing tennis on our new Wii last night. It is a ton of fun, but my shoulder and elbow hate me today. Yes we were playing video games, so what. I read here that senior citizens are enjoying the benefits of playing the Wii. We are far from being senior citizens, but we, like these geriatrics, know how much fun it can be to partake in game playing. I will be so happy if I can still move, let alone be alive, at the age of these people. I would probably play the Wii at that age, or better yet take out my old school Nintendo and play Mario Brothers 1, 2, or 3. Can we say Duck Hunt?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For the record, I said if I put my hands in my pockets I could be arrested for carrying conceled weapons! Oh, and I think my tendinitis is back in my shoulder... damn you Nintendo and your amazingly interactive, awesome Wii!!! Damn you......

ALF said...

Firstly, that sounds exactly like the type of conversation that Doug and I would have.

Secondly, we SO want a Wii - we are jealous that you have one!