What Are You Thinking? Part 1

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
This is going to be the first of many blogs about what I'm thinking, quotes, maybe some pictures, and any other random thing I feel like throwing in.

If you didn't know already I am a very random person. At the moment I have no examples, but take my word for it. I am very complicated at times, but I completely understand my own thought process. I am easily amused. I really like peanut butter and honey together. I think I am funny and that is all that matters. As long as I am laughing at my jokes there is someone that thinks they are funny.

I read a poster at http://www.allposters.com/ that says, "I know I'm in my own little world but that's ok, they know me here." I'm going to go ahead and say that is my motto for the day.

Will Ferrell and John Heder in Blades of Glory are hilarious. One of the best lines from the movie is, "Whoever invented rope is a real a-hole." If you haven't seen this movie yet I suggest you do. It's great.

That is all for now, but believe me there will be more.

2 comments:

ALF said...

love that picture!

Allison said...

Thank you! It was taken at Glacier National Park in Montana.