Now I Know my ABC's...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Next time won't you sing with me?

I saw this on Sarah’s blog and decided to fill it out myself. Enjoy!

A - Age: Twenty four getting a little too close to a quarter of a century (picture me nervously biting my fingernails)

B - Band listening to right now: I’m listening to my itunes playlist which includes – Colbie Caillat, Fergie, Celtic Woman, Natasha Bedinglfield, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Six Pence None the Richer, Taylor Swift, The Dan Band, Christina Aguilera, Chris Daughtry, Cascada, Carrie Underwood, Annie Lennox, David Cook, T.I., M.I.A., Leona Lewis, Katy Perry, and A Fine Frenzy – I like to listen to a mix of things and this playlist keeps me guessing.

C - Career future: In the future I would like to be a well-known self-employed photographer. Is that too much to ask for?

D - Dad’s name: Robert (Bob) Lee Flowers

E - Easiest person to talk to: myself duh! Just kidding Andrew is pretty easy to talk to. He always has the best advice, even though I may not always want to take it.

F - Favorite type of shoe: high heels. They kill my feet, but I still keep coming back for more.

G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapes

H – Hometown: Winnemucca, NV woot woot for the Mucc

I – Instrumental talent: haha that’s funny. In fifth grade I played the saxophone for about 5 minutes if that counts.

J – Juice of choice: Apple juice.

K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Panda Bears all the way. I’m kind of obsessed.

L - Longest car ride ever: Summer of 2007 Andrew and I drove from Winnemucca to Great Falls, MT to Bozeman, MT to Yellowstone to Butte, MT to Missoula, MT to Kalispell, MT to Glacier National Park, MT to Browning, MT to Great Falls, MT to Winnemucca. It was about 2,604 miles.

M – Middle name: Rose

N - Number of jobs you’ve had: 10
Cashier, Shoes, Jewelry, Clothing at Wal-Mart (the evil empire)
Soda server at Street Vibrations
Office assistant during Christmas break 2002 and 2003
Laborer for a mine during the summers of 2003 and 2004
Athletics customer service at Copeland’s Sports
Receptionist for mining exploration office
Receptionist for a car dealership
Parts runner for a mine
Office manager for a contractor
Admin. Assistant for a mine

O- OCD traits: always wash my hands after using the restroom and I hate to touch the inside of a public restroom door, checking my email and twitter (I don’t think these are bad, but others might… ahem Andrew)

P - Phobia[s]: spiders (I kill several a day at work), not living my life as fully as I would like to, losing those who are close to me

Q - Quote: "I would rather go through this life like a complete and utter retard than have to accept somebody else's miserable reality." - Duets

R - Reason to smile: Andrew, family, friends, life, love, jokes

S - Song you sang last: Probably “You are so beautiful to me…” in the tone of Alfalfa in Little Rascals

T - Time you wake up: On Monday through Thursday I’m usually out of bed by 4:30 a.m. and on Friday through Sunday if we don’t have any plans it's usually between 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

U - Unknown fact about me: Sometimes I can smell the taste of things or vice versa. Does that even make sense?

V - Vegetable you hate: I went through a stage where I didn’t really like mushrooms or broccoli, but I like them now. I don’t like the veins in celery, but I don’t mind celery. I also don’t like the after taste of onions, but I don’t mind them if they are caramelized. Basically I guess I can’t think of any particular veggie I don’t like at the moment.

W - Worst habit: Procrastination, being late and picking at my fingernails (drives Andrew nuts).

X - X-rays you’ve had: teeth, wrist, chest.

Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: Cake, Mexican food, pizza, dessert

Z - Zodiac sign: Aries

Ok now it’s your turn.

2 comments:

sarah marie p said...

How fun you did the meme too! Oooh you're right -- I should have written down your answer on OCD -- "checking email & twitter" on mine -- cuz I'm kinda nuts about that. Maybe my excuse is that I'm bored at work! ha. So true. yay for Aries!

Mermanda said...

Yay for washing your hands! That is not OCD! Just good hygiene!