Who knew welding meant farming!

Friday, June 08, 2007 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
I am the Office Manager for a small company; let me give you a rundown of what goes on here. I as the Office Manager take care of all office duties including, but not limited to: answering the phone, invoicing, collections, accounts receivable and payable, HR, shredding paperwork, and making sure my bosses head is on straight. Our other two employees (not including my boss) weld, machine, and occasionally use their mechanical skills. We have a shop which houses my office and a decent sized area inside and outside to weld and machine. In the area behind our shop we have a few service trucks, forklifts, trucks, dirt, weeds, etc.

Everyday I make a trip into town to check the mail, make deposits, and anything else I feel is necessary. Today I was driving back to the shop just like any other day and as I was pulling up I noticed something different... To the left of the shop right on the other side of the gate were a dozen or so sheep.





You might be asking yourself, "Is this normal?" Let me answer you by simply saying, "No!"
My boss failed to mention we were hiring farm animals to do our landscaping. It turns out this is an awesome idea because they have no idea they are eating the Earth's unwanted plants and it makes life so much easier not having to do it ourselves.

1 comments:

ALF said...

I can rent you my dog, Spider to assist in this endeavour. He will eat just about anything at all. Please have your boss call me to arrange for an interview...