The Big City is Getting Bigger!

Thursday, August 09, 2007 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Winnemucca has several fast food restaurants including: McDonald's, Burger King, Arby's, Subway, Taco Bell, Taco Time, etc. We finally opened a Jack in the Box yesterday. For those of you who don't know this is a very exciting event. We have had the same fast food places for several years now and Jack in the Box is awesome. They serve breakfast all day long for crying out loud.

Andrew and I were so excited we had to go there for dinner last night. We both had the heart attack burgers, curly fries, and sodas. It was so good and so bad at the same time. We ate way too much like we always do and went home complaining about it (like we always do).

The opening of something new always brings out Winnemucca's finest. I do not mean the police department when I say finest, I mean the weirdos. I mean the people that should just stay home, the people that delivery was made for. Please excuse me if you think I am being rude, but it is true.


So should you ever be traveling through Winnemucca we now have one more choice in fast food for your pallet.


Bon appetit!

1 comments:

ALF said...

once I went to the McDonald's in Winnemucca at like 11pm and Winnemucca's finest were there...and I do mean the police. Apparently there was some kind of altercation at the McDonald's which required police presence...