So You Think You Can Dance!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
OMG! OMG! I know I am a loser, but I absolutely love watching So You Think You Can Dance. It is another reality show on tv about dancers and it is one of my favorite things on right now. The show has a tour of the top 10 dancers and guess what?... It is going to be in Reno November 30. Tickets go on sale August 11th at 10 am and I am pretty sure I will be the first one to buy tickets. I am so freaking excited right now I am stumbling over the letters on the keyboard.

Andrew's birthday is in November so guess what else...Happy Birthday to you Sunshine!

4 comments:

ALF said...

Maybe this is a blog you should check out...

http://bloggingsytycd.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

Thank you so much for showing that blog to me. How did you find that? Are you a closet "SYTYCD" watcher? Just kidding.

ALF said...

I can honestly say that I have never even seen an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance".

I don't know how I managed to stumble across that blog but when I did, I immediately thought of you!

ALF said...

Now, if "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" were coming to Reno, I would totally making Doug sign up!