Don't Do That

Sunday, September 02, 2007 Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Has anyone ever sat on top of you and held down your arms and legs? Has anyone done this while letting the drool drip down toward your face just far enough that they can suck it back up into their mouth? You are very lucky if this hasn't happened to you because it is so disgusting. I'm sure Andrew will be happy I am sharing with you the fact that he has done this to me. Amazingly enough he is still able to hold me down with all of my frantic kicking and screaming and not shower me with spit. Have I mentioned yet that this is so disgusting?

Anyway...my mom invited us over for dinner Saturday to have spaghetti. I love my mom's spaghetti, it is so delicious. After dinner Andrew and I sat in my dad's computer room and talked with my mom. I'm not quite sure how this conversation started, but somewhere in the middle this is what went down:

Me - "Andrew you should sit on my mom's lap and dangle your drool in her face."
Mom - Laugh laugh laugh. "Wait til I tell you what I thought you said." Laugh laugh laugh. "I thought you told him to dangle his jewel in my face." Pause. "I don't know how that would be possible if he was sitting on my lap."

After we laughed hysterically for a few minutes I explained that I said dangle his drool (not jewel). When I say "we" laughed hysterically I can't be quite sure because I was crying, but I don't think Andrew thought it was that funny.

Just for the record I don't really want Andrew to sit on my mom and dangle anything...but it sure is funny to think about!

2 comments:

ALF said...

I wanted to say thanks again for the phone message yesterday...it meant a lot to know that you were thinking of me! Hope we get to see you soon...although hopefully Andrew will keep his jewel to himself!

ALF said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the flowers and balloon - they're so beautiful! You are such a good friend. If you're going to be in Reno in a few weekends, let us know...you can stay with us so you don't have to pay for a hotel, if you want!