Meet the Parents

Monday, November 12, 2007 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Over the weekend Andrew's parents came to town to surprise him for his birthday. They drove to Winnemucca from Great Falls, Montana. I think they are crazy for driving that far for such a short time, but it was so sweet of them.


On Friday night we went to dinner with both of our parents. It was a pretty good time and we had good food.



Andrew and his parents (Gary and Donna)



My parents and I (Nancy and Bob)



Andrew and I



I don't know why, but everyone likes this picture but me.

2 comments:

ALF said...

I agree with everyone - love that picture!

Unknown said...

I have to admit, the look on your smoooshed face is priceless! The only thing that would make it better is if you had a finger in your nose...that would definitely be Christmas card material.