iPhone - Good vs. Evil

Monday, November 12, 2007 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
I do have to admit the iPhone is pretty cool, but it also has its downfalls. First I will list a few of the things I know about it that are good:
  • Phone

  • iPod

  • Camera

  • It has its own wireless internet.

  • You can use Google maps as a navigation device wherever you are.

  • It has a touchscreen instead of buttons.

  • The touchscreen does not scratch.

Now a list of reasons why it's evil:


  • Depending on where you are it can be slow to respond.

  • I'm not allowed to play with it for fear that I might break it. (This might be a bit over exaggerated, but it's my story.)

  • Andrew bought the iPhone for around $600 and about a week later Apple cut the price by $200. Needless to say he was a bit upset and so was everyone else that bought it at full price, so Apple gave everyone who bought it a $100 in store credit. Thank you Apple!

  • I can't decide if this is cute or not...ok so it is cute, but this is in my list of "evil", so I classify this as animal cruelty. If you want, click on the cute little doggy and it will take you to the original story I borrowed the picture from.



Maybe I am just bitter toward Andrew's awesomely horrible new phone, but all in all it is a pretty cool new toy. When I am allowed to play with it (that is under strict supervision) I find it quite amusing.



Andrew with his precious iPhone.


I am still torn as to whether this phone is all it is cracked up to be or if it is the homewrecker I see it as.


Side note: I am slightly kidding about most of this; I tend to be sarcastic most of the time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say, "the iphone will change your life!" Now whether it's for good or bad, that "apparently" is up for debate...(but not in my book). I'd also like to say that the picture with me and my iphone makes me look evil and possessed! That must be the devilish awesomeness that exudes from being in the presence of an iphone...or I'm just a jackhole posing like a cock-ass for the picture. You decide.