Where Am I?

Sunday, December 23, 2007 Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
We made it safe to Montana on Friday night. I don't have much to say other than this is what has happened since leaving Reno Friday morning...
  • I was stared down by a creepy 13 year old boy.
  • I sat next to a smelly boy on the plane from Reno to Vegas.
  • We stood in line for an hour and a half in Vegas to get our Allegiant tickets. Allegiant is the airline we flew on from Vegas to Montana.
  • We ate at Fuddruckers. Awesome food.
  • We saw the bearded lady at Wal-Mart. I kid you not she was a large woman with a full beard.
  • And I know it might seem a little boring to some, but I have gotten to relax and take several naps since being here.

I am sort of annoyed at the fact that Andrew won't tell me what he got me for Christmas, but thankfully it is only day after tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. Take care and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

ALF said...

naps are awesome.

JENN said...

Merry Christmas Allie! Hope you have a relaxing time in Montana.

Allison said...

ALF - Naps make me happy!

Jenn - Thank you! I hope you have a relaxing holiday as well.