Get Yer Hair Did

Saturday, February 16, 2008 Posted In Edit This 6 Comments »
I wanted to change my look a bit, so I got my hair cut yesterday. What do you think? These are the flowers that Andrew sent to me at work on Valentine's Day. I love to receive flowers, it is such a special feeling.



This next picture is of the Slanket he also got for me. I am standing on the couch and it still touches the floor. I love it!


Update on my job situation: I have an interview on Monday and another one on Tuesday. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed that one of them works out for me.

6 comments:

ALF said...

I love the bangs - they look great! And I'm pretty sure the slanket is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. I need one of those.

I have my fingers crossed too about the jobs...

DJ Kirkby said...

Your hair looks nice but where are your curls? What is a slanket? I mean I can see what it looks like but really, what is it??? I can see Star Gazer lillies in your bouquet, they smell just gorgeous eh?

Allison said...

My hair is naturally straight. I love it curly, but it takes so long to make it look like that.

The Slanket is a blanket with arms built in. It is soft and comfy I love it.

My flowers smell so good. They fill the entire house with their beautiful aroma. I love roses and lillies.

JENN said...

Good luck with your job interviews!

DJ Kirkby said...

Hope your interviews went well!

Joanna Cake said...

Love your hair! I saw a baby in one of those at the weekend and thought, what a great idea for those lazy days in front of the tv!