Spring Fever

Thursday, March 20, 2008 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Happy First Day of Spring! This is always an exciting time of year because it means it’s time for the weather to get warm again. It’s time to break out the flip flops, tank tops, and fruity drinks with little umbrellas (well…it’s always time for drinks, but you get the point). I hate being cold, so it’s always nice knowing there is warm weather right around the corner.

According to the radio it is also Proposal Day. What’s that you may be asking? Well simply put it’s a day to celebrate popping the question, gettin’ down on one knee, asking for her (or his) hand in marriage. I wondered how they could even know that and where they get their information, so I used the Google machine and this site shows that it truly is Proposal Day as well as Absolutely Incredible Kid Day, Sweater Day (Happy Birthday to Mr. Rogers R.I.P.), Companies That Care Day, Snowman Burning, and many others. I had no idea until going to this site that there were so many things to celebrate. I mean I’m very thankful for many things, but I had no idea there were special days to celebrate such as Awkward Moments Day (3/18) or Planet Uranus Day (3/13).

So I am giving my readers (fellow bloggers) a challenge or meme if you want to call it that, but I would like to name it The Proposal Challenge. I would like to know how your significant other proposed to you. If you have already written about it give me a link to it, if you haven’t, comment to me about it or post a blog about it (then let me know). I’m just being (nosy) curious about how it all went down. If you are not married tell me how you would like to be proposed to or how you met your partner. This is meant in fun, so don’t stress over it. Like I said before I’m just curious. If you think I’m silly for this I completely understand, I know I’m silly, but you gotta admit you are curious how it happened to other people. Right? So get to it, you are officially tagged. I wait in anticipation of your responses.

1 comments:

ALF said...

what a cute idea! I will have to do this soon...