Think Before You Speak

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
Let me start off by saying that Andrew does not like dark chocolate. I don’t either, but that’s not the point. We were in a gas station the other day pondering what to get and we stopped by the candy. Andrew is very fond of coconut and milk chocolate, so he was considering an Almond Joy or Mounds. Well…Mounds are made with dark chocolate, so that was definitely out and Almond Joys have nuts (he doesn’t particularly like nuts either). What to do? What to do? So I say, “Why don’t you get the Almond Joy and I'll eat your nuts?” He thought that was hysterical and took it upon himself to tell my parents the “funny” story.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol holy cow.. you guys weren't made for eachother or anything! :p

ALF said...

HA HA HA! Excellent. I also don't like nuts and people find it quite amusing when I explain that I don't eat nuts.

Val Cox said...

that's cute!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Andrew is good people.