Exposaroonie Challenge 3 - Rule of Thirds

Friday, May 16, 2008 Posted In Edit This 6 Comments »
This weeks Exposaroonie Challenge was the Rule of Thirds. Instead of just telling you what it means you can look here or here for an explanation.


I absolutely love taking pictures. I'm not sure what it is about photography that I like so much, but it is freaking awesome.


So...here is my submission. If you like it vote for me here, pretty please. Everyone did an amazing job with this week's challenge. I don't know what it's worth, but I'm impressed.


6 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

You got my vote!!!!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I voted!!!

Steph Corwin said...

your sunset is absolutely beautiful. good job!

Lauryn said...

Beautiful colors!! What a great shot.

Thanks for the compliment by the way! It's nice to meet you!

Katelin said...

oh very pretty picture, i love it.

Ashley said...

I've been meaning to tell you, great photo.. it's really beautiful!