Dreamweaver

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
On Saturday at around 7:00 am we were both sound asleep; both in our own little dream lands. Let me just start off by saying that the only time I remember the dreams I have had are the ones that are super strange. The dream I had Saturday wouldn't really be considered strange, but the fact that I remember it is a little strange.

I guess I was probably at work in an office setting. I wasn't at the place I work now though because there were several women around and in my office I'm the only female. There was this one particular woman who decided it would be fun to hack into my computer and use my account information to buy herself some airline tickets. I'm sure we all know that flying isn't cheap and I was furious. I yelled at her and decided it was a good idea to punch her in the face. What was her reaction? I have no idea because at the moment I swung to punch her in the face I woke up to punching Andrew a few inches below his face. Needless to say he did not appreciate it. He now fears for his life sleeping in the same bed with me.

We both agree we need to upgrade to a king size bed (or california king would be even better). I am a bed hog and I steal the covers. He had no idea what he was getting himself into when he started letting me stay over. Not only do I take up 3/4 of the bed, the entire blanket, and I grind my teeth, he now has to wear a suit of armour to protect himself from my violent women bashing dreams.

2 comments:

ALF said...

I'm a teeth grinder too - I hate it!

Steph Corwin said...

Okay now that is hilarious! I have crazy dreams but I'm never hit Cale, though he likes to fling his arm under his pillow leaving me with an elbow to the face. So any time I lovingly go to cuddle on him WHAM in the eye.