Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 11, 2008 Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
I have the best Mom ever. I know that there are many people that would argue that their Mom is the best, and those women probably are pretty great, but my Mom truly is the best. I couldn't ask for anything more in a mother.

In the short time I have been alive she has taught me so much and I'm so thankful for each and every day with her. She has always been there for me through the good times and bad. She let me make mistakes and held me while I cried, she was there to watch me dance whenever I had a performance, she very rarely told me no, but when she did she knew it was in my best interest, and she always has the best advice.

I know I'm not perfect, but in my opinion she did a pretty good job raising me. I know I was always the perfect angel it wasn't always easy, but she stayed strong throughout and took the best care of me she knew how.

I don't always show her the appreciation she deserves, but I hope she knows how much she truly means to me.

I want the blogosphere to know on Mother's Day and everyday I love my Mom and I'm so proud she is mine.

Side note: This morning my Mom and I went to breakfast together. When she came to pick me up we were both wearing heels. I came out of the bedroom with a pair of flip flops for when we went shopping after breakfast (sometimes heels are just too much for a Wal-Mart trip). Andrew commented about the fact that I had my flip flops and my Mom chimed in that she did the same thing. Great minds truly do think alike.

3 comments:

ALF said...

How sweet.

The real question is - did you lose one of your shoes under the table at breakfast???

Katelin said...

aw very cute.

Allie Mama said...

What a wonderful thing to say. Thank you so much. Both Dad and I are so proud of the wonderful person you've become. Sometimes in life good things happen for whatever reason -- 24 years ago you happened, and I've been thankful ever since. I love you more than words can say, and I'm so proud to call you daughter!