Exposaroonie Challenge 2 - Bad Habit

Sunday, May 11, 2008 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Ok, so I know the deadline for the challenge was on Thursday and I did submit my photo on time, but I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to blog until now. As you may know from my previous post I'm now participating in the Exposaroonie challenges each week. I posted the following picture and you should go vote for my entry (that is if you like it).


The challenge for this week was "Bad Habit." I'm sure I have a million and one bad habits, but I wasn't sure which one to choose. I finally narrowed it down to chocolate. I love chocolate. It just tastes so darn good, I can't help but want to eat it. Unfortunately my bootie likes chocolate too, so when I eat it it goes straight to my butt, and holds on for dear life.


Here is my entry:

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your bad habit photo-so enticing! I would love to see your patio when it is done-I am totally into landscaping as of late!