Exposaroonie Challenge 6 - Friendship Is...

Friday, June 06, 2008 Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »
So...I was a complete slacker (sort of) last week and I didn't submit a photo to the Exposaroonie challenge, but I'm back in action this week.

The challenge for this week is to show what we think "Friendship is." The following picture is of Andrew and I in our backyard. He is always there for me making me laugh, being the shoulder for me to lean on, and listening when I need someone to talk to. Simply put he is the best. I love him and he is one the best friends I have ever had. Thank you for going along with me when I ask you to help me with a photo challenge. You're the sweetest.

If you like my photo you can go here and vote for me. Thank you in advance if you do decide to vote for me.

3 comments:

Katelin said...

very cute pic, i love it :)

Tootsie Farklepants said...

This picture is SOOO sweet!

DJ Kirkby said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww....... xo