Artsy Fartsy

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 10 Comments »
The lovely and talented ladies over at Sarah Said and Sensibly Sassy decided they wanted to make fall wreaths and invited all who wanted to participate to make their own and post the finished products on October 1st. Well here I am with my wreath and let me tell you it was fun and pretty cheap to do. I got my supplies at Michael's and it only cost me about $13. That's not bad considering pretty much everything was on sale.

So here is my craftiness in pictures.

Before








And after...




So what do you think? This was my first attempt at making a wreath and as I said before it was pretty fun. Maybe I will have to do this again.
ATTENTION: Check back tomorrow for a guest blog from the love of my life, Andrew. I won't be away or anything, but he wrote a pretty amazing piece that I would love to share with the blogosphere.
XOXO

10 comments:

Sarah said...

aww it looks great! I love the little flowers you sprinkled on there.

sarah marie p said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made a wreath too! How fun! Yours came out so cute! I love the little jewel garland you incorporated - I saw that at Michael's but I had already picked out too much stuff! This was a big decision! hee. I also like all the close-up shots you included!

La Petite Chic said...

It looks fabulous! You did a great job :)

Katelin said...

oh it looks awesome. nice job. i so wanted to make a wreath too but didn't have time.

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

ooooh super cute! =)

and definitely looking forward to hearing from andrew!

ALF said...

good job! I am so bad at crafts.

.jimaie.marie. said...

your wreath turned out so cute!! sarah marie p is my bff and i spotted your comment on her blog and came over to see your wreath! :D i absolutely love the jewel decos you picked out, i saw them and told sarah she should use them but she had so much stuff picked out already LOL i really should have made one! i think i still shall...

Unknown said...

oh how fun. You did good. :)

Unknown said...

ohh so pretty!! I love the crystals! Beautiful wreath

alyssa said...

Awww that is cute!!! I too, looove the crystals! Thanks for your comment :)