Another Monday

Monday, November 10, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 7 Comments »
Well hello there! Long time no write. I know I know. I would apologize for my absence, but honestly I'm not sorry. I'm more sad about it than anything. I just haven't been in the blogging mood I guess. Hopefully now I'm out of my blog funk and I will be back in action. Keep your fingers crossed, but don't hold your breath (you know just in case).

As soon as I finish editing the pictures I took at the wedding I shot I will post them. Oh that's right I haven't blogged about that. I got to shoot my first wedding on October 31st. It was a small ceremony, and the bride was so nervous. They had a friend there also taking pictures, so that was interesting, but it all turned out pretty good.

I also shot a volleyball game at my old high school. It was fun, tiring, and I now know I need A LOT of practice doing any sort of action photography. I haven't gone through those photos yet, but if there are any good ones I'll be sure to share them.

I'm so excited about what the future holds for me and photography. I know I'm not going to be amazing overnight, that just doesn't happen, but in the meantime I will share with you my attempts to become better.

I hope all is well with everyone!

7 comments:

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

ah, lovely to have you back blogging little miss.

and i am definitely looking forward to seeing these pictures!

See Sherm Blog said...

EEKS! I can't wait to see your pictures!! :-)

Unknown said...

oh mah gosh I can't wait tosee your pics!

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Thur you are!

:)

Welcome.

That is so so soooo exciting that you're getting more skilled at the camera stuff. And getting more practice and exposure. (Ha. Pun.)

sarah marie p said...

Yay! Welcome back to the bloggy world!

I can't wait to see your pictures! So exciting!!

Katelin said...

oooh i want to see the pics!

Sara McGinness said...

welcome back and I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!