Confession...

Monday, November 17, 2008 Posted In , , Edit This 5 Comments »
Ok so I’m sure that most of you have heard of the book/ movie Twilight by now. Can I just say…Love, love, love? Wow yeah my obsession with this book, the movie, and vampires could be considered a little loony, but I’ve resigned myself to that fact and I’m over it as you should be.

I haven’t quite finished the book yet, but I’m close. The movie comes out this Friday and I’m super stoked about seeing it. The only problem is I don’t know if it will play in Winnemucca this weekend. If they disappoint me by not showing it I will have to escape to Reno to watch it. I believe Andrew officially thinks I’m crazier by the minute and he thinks going to Reno just to watch a movie is dumb (and a waste of money). He really has no idea does he?

I believe my obsession with vampires started with Interview with the Vampire. This movie came out in 1994 when I was 10 years old. Is that young? Oh well I’m over it once again.

I loved when Kirsten Dunst’s character Claudia was turned into a vampire and her hair changed into tight spiral curls. I wanted my hair to do that. I was jealous.

Now that I've made my confession here are some pictures courtesy of Google images.

Edward & Bella




5 comments:

sarah marie p said...

Man, I have told myself I DO NOT want to read this book ... but with posts like this from you and Morgan today (and all the other blogger girls reading the book) - I am being VERY tempted. Aiii! No. I will not be sucked in!

sarah marie p said...

p.s. Thanks for posting the scarf button! YAY! :)

Kerri W. said...

I'm so freaking excited about the movie! I don't even care if that means I'm on the bandwagon - because, dude. It's totally worth it. Obsessions are fun, no?

Heehee.

And I'm pretty sure that Entertainment Weekly photo makes babies cry. Scary. It does not do either of them justice! :)

Katelin said...

welcome to the twilight train, haha. i am so obsessed, i love it. once you're done with the first one check this guide out, a fellow blogger wrote it and it's oh so true. or heck just send it right to andrew:
http://www.guidespot.com/guides/twilight_1

Anonymous said...

Vegas Princess turned me onto Twilight--I loved every minute of the movie! Did you get to see it? Or did the female half of Winnemucca riot?