Les and Kathy * October 31, 2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 10 Comments »
I can hardly believe I'm actually writing this post right now. The following pictures were taken by yours truly at my very first wedding shoot. I think I went through every emotion possible the night of the wedding (yes it was back on October 31st, sorry for the delay), but most of all I was very thankful that Kathy and Les allowed me to capture their special moment. The wedding was a small, intimate event with the bride and groom's close friends and family.

Keep in mind that I am no professional, but I'm open to constructive criticism. I know there are not many pictures, but these are my favorites of the bunch. Let me know what you think I appreciate the feedback. In no particular order (because blogger won't let me rearrange them) here are the photos...

Cody (the groom's son)

Friend and mother of the bride

Kathy

Les and Kathy

xoxo

That's my kind of bride (beer in one hand and boquet in the other)





Best wishes Les and Kathy!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

aww great job! I really love the third one from the bottom. I can't wait to see how you develop as a photographer

Katelin said...

oh these are fun, i love the pic of just kathy, so pretty. nice job.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I think you did a fabulous job!!

Unknown said...

Good job!! And gosh her ring is gorgeous!

ALF said...

Great job, Allison.

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

beautiful pics sweetheart!

sarah marie p said...

Congrats on landing your first wedding photography job! That's soooo freakin exciting! Yay!

My favs are the 2nd one & the 9th one. So sweet!

Great job!

Sara McGinness said...

great photos, congrats on your first wedding- you did a great job.

Unknown said...

hmmm, I think I'd stick with the length you have right now, it's so cute on you. :)

Unknown said...

I have NO idea how that last comment made it all the way to this post. I was commenting on the photoshopped pixie hair cut picture! lol Gotta love my stupid Mac computer. Your wedding shots are great.