Girl Get Your Scarf On

Thursday, December 11, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 11 Comments »
Recently I decided to get involved with a scarf exchange that Sarah Marie P and Talia put on. All that was required was to comment on the "Girl Get You Scarf On" post at either of their blogs and they would pair you with someone to exchange a scarf with.

There was a whopping 89 people who participated in this exchange which is totally amazing. As I write there are tons of scarves wandering around the mail system waiting to arrive at their destinations.


Well guess what? I don't have to wait anymore, I was lucky enough to be paired with Susan and look at the lovely gem I received in the mail yesterday.

Susan ~ I love it and I'm so glad we got to meet through this awesome scarf exchange. Thanks to Sarah and Talia for this awesome idea.

11 comments:

alyssa said...

Awww that's so cute. I think we should all wear our scarves to the party.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!

you're adorable.

Ashley said...

ooh that one is cute! cant wait to see mine. ;)

Sara McGinness said...

that scarf is so adorable

sarah marie p said...

Love the polka dots! So adorable! You look so cute!

Sarah said...

OOH that's a nice one! Super cute!

Nickie said...

Super cute scarf. I already received mine also. I have wore it twice this week...

ALF said...

Very cute - I love the polka dots!

*CPA* Su said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you like it! I love mine too (post coming soon about it! =) This was so fun and it was great to meet you through this!

@ alyssa...I already have my outfit planned so I can wear mine! =)

Kerri W. said...

Oh, goodness! Such a cute scarf! How adorable. :) I love swaps like this - I think we should do more.

.jimaie.marie. said...

aaa! that scarf is SO cute!!! i LOVE polka dots...LOVE!