A Quick Thank You

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Do you remember back when I was contemplating cutting my hair off in a short pixie style? Well if you do remember that you might also remember that I decided I'm going to grow my hair out so that I can cut and donate it. Getting to the point...I was looking at my flickr last night and noticed I had an email. When I opened the email this is what I saw...


Rik aka fotocutr was ever so kind to show me what I would look like if I were to cut my hair in the pixie style. Thank you so much Rik! Maybe when I donate my hair I will give this cut a try, or maybe not...what do you think?

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Oh yeah I think you could definitely work it!

sarah marie p said...

It is pretty cute ... but I also really like the length of hair you have now! Such a hard decision!