I am officially going bald...one way or another!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I have lived with Andrew for a while now and as far as I know he likes having me around. The thing he doesn't like is my hair. Let me rephrase that...he doesn't like the trail of hair I leave behind.

A few places you will find my hair:
When I wake up in the morning there is always hair on my pillow and along the entire bed (including Andrew's side). When I take a shower my hair comes out in handfuls and clogs the drain. I have to clean out my brush at least three times every time I brush my hair. I'm sure there is more to tell, but I will spare you.

I think the breaking point for Andrew was last night. While he was helping me with laundry he held up one of my shirts and just stared at it. When I noticed what he was doing I looked to see what he was looking at...it was a piece of my hair wrapped up inside my shirt. He is amazed by the fact that after going through the washing machine and dryer the hair is still intact. The major issue here is this is not the first time this has happened and it will definitely not be the last. He has found my hair in his clothing tons of times and I think he has a phobia of loose hair. When he sees my loose hair in random places in the house it invokes his gag reflex. Don't worry though he has not thrown up yet.

Thankfully I have thick hair and I have some to spare, but it is still quite annoying. Just to clear things up Andrew does like my hair but "only when it is attached to my head." So...the next time you see me if I am bald it is because I finally lost it all or Andrew couldn't handle it anymore and he finally shaved my head.

0 comments: