Letter Opener Part 2

Friday, July 27, 2007 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
After my last post I was reminded of another story about my precious letter opener.

I believe it happened sometime last week when my boss was sitting straight across from me at my desk in silence. He noticed he had some unopened mail and instead of using words to ask for what he wanted he just slid his hand over the top of the envelope as if he were opening it and made the noise "sssshhhick." For some strange reason I understood what he wanted and handed him my trusty letter opener.

Maybe I am just easily amused, but I found this quite funny. Speaking of easily amused, I have another quick story to tell. The door that goes from my office to the shop only opens if you turn the knob to the left. It never fails every time my boss goes to open that door he runs into it before realizing he must turn the knob the other direction. Every time!

Gotta love the little things in life.

1 comments:

Poopy said...

Dude, your boss is smokin' hot. :D

Poopy