50 is Fabulous!

Friday, September 28, 2007 Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Yesterday my mom turned 50 years old. Andrew and I joined my dad, aunt, and grandma over at their house for a dinner and cupcake celebration. It was full of laughs, snorts, and crying. Don't worry the only reason for the crying was because we were laughing so hard. (Yes I snort when I laugh...so what?)

Here are a few pictures from the fun...




These are the cupcakes I made for my mom.



She stuck the "50" confetti to her face.



My mom wearing her "Over the Hill" crown, drinking a giant glass of wine, and holding her cupcakes.


At the end of the night she was sporting an awesome comb over.

It was a pretty good time. We enjoyed ourselves. Happy 50th Mom!

2 comments:

ALF said...

how cute!

Unknown said...

Your mom was quite the "stinker" that night...