Goodbye Summer

Thursday, September 20, 2007 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
It is quite apparent that summer is coming to an end. The past few days have been a little colder and it has been windy. The wind has kept me from being able to paint since Monday (picture me shaking my fist at the wind). This is the part I actually want to do, I don't have to be carried outside kicking and screaming to get it done. Not to give you the wrong impression, Andrew hasn't actually picked me up and carried me outside to work on the house, but sometimes I over exaggerate. I just want the weather to behave itself long enough for us to finish our painting project. Is that so much to ask for?

It looks like the weather is ok right now, so hopefully later today when I am ready to paint I will be able to. I won't hold my breath, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

I'm not looking forward to the weather getting colder. Being cold is definitely one of my least favorite things ever. The only good thing about this time of year is the holidays and spending time with friends and family. Christmas is my favorite holiday by far and I am looking forward to it. Andrew and I will probably go back to Montana to spend Christmas with his family and friends. That should be fun...cold, but fun. I will be the one that looks like an Eskimo in all of the layers I will drag along. Who am I kidding I look like an Eskimo at home because I wear so many pieces of clothing. What?...I like to be warm.

Anyway...goodbye summer, hello winter. Now lets get it over with so we can get back to summer. I want to go camping again.

2 comments:

ALF said...

Be thankful that you have seasons! You could live in Florida where it's hot all the time and then you can't ever look forward to summer. Seasons give you something to look forward to and that's important!

ALF said...

and also, good luck with the painting!!!