Thankful

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
It is so easy to complain. There are things constantly happening in life that make us upset, frustrated, angry, etc. and it never fails we can always find someone to complain to. Is it because we all claim to be good listeners or is it because when the time comes we want to complain too without feeling like a burden to the one that is listening?

Once again it is the season to give thanks. It's so easy to forget about what we have to be thankful for. Even the small things. It's an everyday occurrence to take those things for granted. I appreciate everything I have and am given, but I'll be the first to admit I take things for granted.

A few things I am thankful for:
  • Love.
  • Being there for someone no matter what the circumstances may be.
  • Being able to quote movies with friends over and over again.
  • Family - no matter how crazy they may be.
  • Knowing that I am crazy, but there is someone who thinks the world of me.
  • Hot water.
  • Friendship.
  • Work.
  • Sleep.
  • TV.
  • Food.
  • Telephone/ Cell phone - even though they don't always work properly, it's nice to have them around.

I'm sure there is more, but that is it for now. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

ALF said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!