Words To Live By

Saturday, February 02, 2008 Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
We went to the movie theatre tonight and saw The Bucket List. It was a really good movie. I recommend it to anyone looking for something to do.

One of my favorite parts was when Jack Nicholson was talking to his assistant and gave him three things to live by:
  • "Never pass up a bathroom."
  • "Never waste a hard on."
  • "Never trust a fart."

What more do you really need to know?

The following is completely unrelated to the previous story. For a couple of years Andrew played on a local pool league and now he only fills in when he is needed. He got a call this week because they were desperate for him to fill in, so he said he would do it. Its not really that big of a deal; all he has to do is show up and play four rounds of pool. The lady on the other team walked up to him, told him her name, and asked for his. Of course his response was, "Andrew." She asked, "Curt?" I can see how she could mistake Andrew for Curt...wait no I can't.

4 comments:

ALF said...

ha ha ha! I will call him Curt from now on.

JENN said...

If she was trying to intimidate him, she really did a poor job of it! I would of said "And who?"
...No I won't that would be stupid.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Those are sage words.

DJ Kirkby said...

That movie sounds good and that woman sounds stooopid!