What an Idiot!

Thursday, March 27, 2008 Posted In Edit This 5 Comments »
This morning on my way to work I was listening to the radio. They have this game they call “Where’d it happen?” They find these funny redneck stories, tell you about them, give you multiple places to choose from, and the first person to guess it right is the winner of a prize.

Their story today was about a guy in Chicago who walked into a Muffler store and told the workers to open up the safe. They informed him that the only person with access to the safe was the owner and he wasn’t there. The robber then proceeded to give the workers his phone number explaining that when the owner returned they should call him, so he could come back and rob them. What an idiot!

A few hours later the workers called the guy (and the police) and when he got there the police shot him in the leg. I think he deserved it. If you're going to be an idiot, give yourself up, return to the scene of the crime, and all the while not realize what an idiot you're being...yep you deserve to be shot in the leg.

5 comments:

ALF said...

Happy Birthday! I hope no one shoots you in the leg.

DJ Kirkby said...

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Not a well thought out plan.

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Allison said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Very sweet of you all. Fortunately I was not shot, but I did take a shot.