New Look

Monday, April 07, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
As some of you may notice there is a new header on my blog. Thanks to Andrew (and photoshop) this was all made possible. I edited my photos on my own and he arranged them to look the way they do now. I would have done it myself, but I don't really know how to use photoshop yet and I didn't feel that the other night was the time to learn.

I figured because it's a little difficult to tell what is going on in some of the pictures I will explain them all. Starting from left to right there are 7 pictures.

  1. This picture was taken at Wal-Mart. I like monkeys, so when Andrew saw that giant one he pointed it out to me. I immediately picked it up and hugged it. He thought it was cute, so he took my picture.

  2. In November 2006 we went to Seattle with Andrew's parents for his birthday. Their gift to him was the trip and tickets to watch the Seahawks play the Raiders. At the gift store I found that awesome blow up helmet and had Andrew take a picture of me with it on. (I know I'm silly.)

  3. In this picture we were at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle (same trip as above). We had gone on the Ride the Ducks of Seattle and the captain of the "amphibious World War II vehicle" gave me a duck bill that when you blow on it, it quacks. I had a lot of fun with that...probably too much fun.

  4. We were in Spencer's and I put on that cute hat and posed for yet another picture.

  5. At the Pacific Science Center in Seattle's gift shop I found a pink hard hat and a huge fake diamond. I wish I would have bought those, they would go perfect as decoration in my office.

  6. In July 2007 we made a trip to Montana to visit Andrew's family and friends. While there we made a trip to Bozeman to see where he went to college and visit his old roommate. At the university bookstore I found those giant "bobcat paws" and...yep you guessed I posed for the camera.

  7. And last, but not least...once again at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, I found that dinosaur head and just had to put it on.


If you haven't figured it out by now I like to be silly and let Andrew take my picture. I'm not sure which one of us enjoys it more, but we both have a good time.



So...what do you think? Do you like it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you did to your blog page , looks good ..Aunt Fon

ALF said...

I'm all for silliness. And I love the new header. It sounds like the Pacific Science Center in Seattle is the prime spot for many photo ops.

Le Petit Chic said...

Looks fabulous! I've been wanting to redo my header, but I don't have photoshop so that makes it a little more difficult.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I do!! I like it!! Everyone is updating lately.