PhotoPie Challenge Weeks 1-7

Thursday, April 10, 2008 Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
I have been reading EmilyPie's blog for a while now and every week she posts a new photography (PhotoPie) challenge. This has been going on now for 7 weeks (well if you're going to get all technical on me it's actually 8 weeks, but there have been 7 challenges) and I haven't been able to participate until now. My old camera took a crapper, so Andrew bought me a new one, and now I'm ready to shoot everything (with my camera that is).

I hope Emily doesn't mind that I'm going to post for all 7 PhotoPie Challenges right now. I know weeks 1-6 are so obviously late, but I'm going to do it anyway. I hope you enjoy.

I'll start with week 7 and work my way backwards, seeing as that's the challenge that's due this week. So here goes...


This picture was taken on the couch in our living room. This is where I do most of my blogging.





This challenge was chosen by Emily's guest blogger Ashley.

One of my favorite beverages would have to be an Amaretto Sour. Yum yum!




When I think of spring I think of new growth. This baby is in our backyard.






This is my mom (left) and my cousin, Pam, dancing.





Sunset outside our house.





I think my mom kind of scares him...but only kinda.





I think this is pretty self explanatory, but if not...this is my name.

4 comments:

ALF said...

I like that your mom and Andrew are both wearing purple. They match! Did they plan that???

Maybe Andrew's shirt is blue. Now I can't tell. It's funnier if they match so I'm going to go with that.

Le Petit Chic said...

Oh yum, amaretto sour! I love basically any drink with sour mix! :)

Allie Mama said...

I think Andrew just didn't want to get "old cooties" since that was taken on my birthday!

Pam and I were cuttin' a rug!

DJ Kirkby said...

Your view is awesome! Those drinks look yummy too.