Exposaroonie 1 - Self Portrait

Thursday, May 01, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
Remember the PhotoPie challenges I've been posting for? Well...it's been moved from EmilyPie's blog to Exposaroonie. Emily and her friend Ashley made this awesome site and they are now hosting the weekly photo challenges.
If you go to the Exposaroonie link above or click on the Expose Yourself button to the left it will take you to the their site and you can see the other entries and vote for your favorite.
I don't know if it was just me, but I found this challenge tough. I found it difficult to take a picture of myself that I actually liked enough to enter it in the challenge. So...without further ado.

My submission for this week is...

The runners up...

3 comments:

Emily Main said...

ha! yay! I think we all had way too much fun with this challenge! :D

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Oooh! I like the b&w one of you with the color flower! That's awesome.

Katelin said...

aw i like the flower one. very cute.