Update

Monday, June 30, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
Wow it's been a while. I've missed you all. I have been commenting, but for some reason I just haven't been in the mood for writing. I have lots to write about I just didn't want to type it all out. For now I will just give an update of what we've been up to and I will go into detail at a later time on some of these things.

  • I bought my very first SLR. Can you say EXCITING? Oh man! I decided to go with the Canon 40d and it's absolutely amazing. So far I'm totally satisfied with this large purchase. I haven't downloaded any of the photos I've taken, but when I do I will post them.
  • Andrew and I have been working on building a deck in our backyard. I have quite a few pictures to post of our progress, but I still need to download them. Maybe in the next few days you will get to see our progress thus far.
  • I officially need a new job. It's not that I don't like my job; I really do like it. I have a great boss and coworkers and the work isn't too incredibly hard. The reason I need a new job is because our office building has been infiltrated by creepy crawlies of all kinds. I will name what I've come in contact with up to today: crickets, mormon crickets (yes there is a difference), lizards, snakes, beetles, flies, spiders, vinegaroons (a type of spider), and I'm sure I've missed something, but you get the point. I have seen each and every one of these inside the building and most of them in my office. I can't handle it anymore. I am constantly on edge and paranoid and I think if it doesn't stop soon I will need therapy because of it.
This is a picture of some of the crickets. Notice I only said some. I've been catching them for my boss' son to take fishing. Yuck!

Mormon Cricket
*Picture courtesy of Google images

Vinegaroon
*Picture courtesy of Google Images
These things have been inside my office building. Yuck!

  • My friend and neighbor Mrs. V is 9 months and 5 days pregnant as of today. We look like we could be sisters. This picture was taken outside the movie theater. It was unintentional, but Mr. and Mrs. V and Andrew and I all showed up to watch Wall-E at the same time. That was one of the best movies ever.

4 comments:

ALF said...

I am officially scared to death of that spider. I might have to move out of the state.

Katelin said...

okay those crickets are making me crings, eek

Unknown said...

Aren't those the NASTIEST spiders ever?! lol I swear they're smart little suckers too! YUCK!! I haven't seen one of those since I was little. I so don't miss the mass of mormon crickets either. I'm suddenly reminded once again why I love Idaho.

I love your hair that length, it looks so cute on you. How are you guys doing? How's Fontella-- any news yet?

I've had WAY too much caffeine tonight, I swear I could bounce off the walls can you tell?! lol Praise God for midol with caffeine and Coca Cola! :) Now when I finally get to sleep I'm gonna have nightmares about those disgusting spiders and mormon crickets. Thanks a lot! :p

Julie said...

Okay, why the HECK are there so many dang bugs in your office? That is AWFUL. I would lose my MIND. And I don't have far to go on that one!