Big Teeth

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Posted In Edit This 12 Comments »
A few weeks ago I had a dentist appointment and the dentist's assistant told me I have big teeth. Um...thanks? I already knew that, but the fact that she said it reiterated it. Today I had another appointment and I reminded the assistant of my large chompers. She told me, "don't worry about it. Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock both have big teeth." Well then if I'm going to be compared to these two amazing women I'll take big teeth any day.




I can't help but think they meant that I look more like this...
*Pictures courtesy of Google images

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! okay i think you have normal sized teeth, or maybe I'm just another member of the big teeth club too.... hmm..

Working Girl Two said...

i agree with steph. though now that i think of it...maybe mine are over-sized like julia...hm...

Julie said...

Big teeth? Well, I guess that is better than, say, rotten teeth. Right?

sarah marie p said...

Yeah, like Steph said - I think your teeth look pretty normal size! Hmm, I wonder what size my teeth would be? OH man! Well, first of all that dentist assistant is nutz! I guess it's OK she saved it by comparing you to Julia Roberts & Sandra Bullock. Still though! Regardless, I think it's better to have big teeth than really tiny teeth!

Katelin said...

yeah big teeth is nothing. and to be compared to sandra? that is the best compliment there is, i love her :)

See Sherm Blog said...

Thanks for helping me out on the framing submission... I had no clue that they extended the deadline until you said I should submit that picture. Anywho... I submitted it, so thanks. And I linked to you on my post too. :-)

La Petite Chic said...

Ha ha! But really, I don't think you have big teeth. They look normal sized in all your pictures!

DJ Kirkby said...

Excellent, you really made me laugh this morning! Your teeth are gorgeous!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

You have beautiful teeth.

Signed,
Fellow Big Toothed Gal (my Indian name)

Unknown said...

Tag, You're it!!

Unknown said...

lol. I really needed a good laugh! This is comical but I've always thought you had a gorgeous smile so I'm guessing they weren't comparing your teeth to horse teeth. :p

Emily Main said...

hahaha. I totally feel this way! I joke about my donkey laugh and my horse teeth!