I'm Back!

Sunday, August 10, 2008 Posted In Edit This 13 Comments »
I know finally...right? Between working on the deck, the family reunion, and vacation I haven't been blogging. I know shame on me, but I'm here now and guess what? This is my 100th BLOG! I had this fantastic post planned where I would list 100 things about me (probably boring to most), but I couldn't come up with 100 things. I decided I'm not going to wait for the time when I can think of 100 interesting things about myself and instead I will respond to Steph Corwin over at Those Corwins who tagged me. Thanks Steph! I'm also going to add that I've been tagged in the past to do the same thing over here, but it's been several months since then, so I think it's ok.

The rules:
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I hate sneezing. I hate the feeling it gives me, I hate that it takes my entire body under it's control, and I absolutely hate when I sneeze while driving. I already get distracted by every single thing ever, I don't need a sneeze to make me jerk the car off the road.

2. I haven't ever dyed my hair. Yep that's right this is my natural color and I take pride in it. Side note: yes the carpet does match the curtains just in case you were wondering - Andrew made me say that.

3. I don't like when my elbows get cold when I sleep at night. Very random and quite weird I know, but I just don't like it.

4. I love the outdoors, but I hate when it's too hot, too cold, and the bugs. Ick!

5. One of my ears is pointed. Yes only one. Andrew calls it my Spock ear.

6. When Andrew is out of town I keep a pointed letter opener next to the bed for protection. You know just in case. He thinks I'm silly, but I think it's more for peace of mind than anything.

7. I can't stand the way cotton balls feel. There is just something about it that gives me the heebie-jeebies. Even thinking about it gives my goosebumps. Yuck. Ok I have to stop thinking about it now.

And now for the next 7:

Sensibly Sassy
Keeper of the Cheerios
Sarah Said
Simply, Me
Pink Puffy Sleeves
Gorgeous Footsteps in the Sand
Colleen Sherman

Hopefully sometime in the near future I will be able to sit down, edit pictures, and post them.

13 comments:

ALF said...

Dude. I also hate the way cotton balls feel. No wonder why we're friends!

Sarah said...

Cotton balls really?! haha! Thanks for tagging me!

sarah marie p said...

Welcome back to the bloggy world! Man, Jimaie has also tagged me for this meme -- I guess this means I better do it now for sure! Thanks for the tag! And that's so cool you've never dyed your hair!

Katelin said...

i sneeze all the time, seriously it's ridiculous. and i really wish i didn't, haha.

thanks for the tag, i'll put this in my memes for the future list, haha.

Unknown said...

Happy 100th!! How exciting!! And I have the opposite problem with sneezing.. I quite enjoy the "sensation" lol I'm sure you've seen mrs priss and I discussing this on twitter.. but yeah.

and HAHA to the letter opener!! I'll never break into your house now! :) because like I would in the first place..but yeah

See Sherm Blog said...

Thanks for tagging me! I better get to work!

P.S. I soooo feel ya on the whole "sleeping next to a weapon" when the hubs is away.

La Petite Chic said...

Those are fun! Also, I don't mind sneezing myself, but I hate when other people sneeze. Weird!

Allie Mama said...

Ok. Wow, I'm the mama, and I didn't even know about the cotton ball thing. I don't think I caused that fear when you were a baby, but who knows. Maybe I tried coming after you too many times with a wicked cotton ball. Hmmmmm!

The other thing is a true mom thing to say -- Andrew, you should be ashamed, but it was kind of funny!

Unknown said...

lol I just love how your mom actually reads your blog! :p

As soon as I read your blog I sneezed 3 times in a row... thanks A LOT!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Me too with #1 and I'm totally jealous that your gorgeous mane is all natural!!

Julie said...

Thanks for tagging me! Also, I generally keep a can of spray paint and a lighter as a weapon. Not sure how I think that will work, but that's what I do.

DJ Kirkby said...

Chopper hates the feel of cotton wool too!

D said...

You hate cotton balls? haha. Does that mean you don't clean out your ears? If I go more than one day without cleaning out my ears with a Q-tip, my ears will start itching! I have no idea if that's normal or not! Anyways, thanks for your comment on my blog- hope you enjoy it!