My Very First Vlog

Monday, October 13, 2008 Posted In , , Edit This 11 Comments »

Let me start off by saying yes I know what a dork I am and how completely out of my mind I am. Now that we have that covered... Ashley gave us a challenge to post a video (vlog) and at random she will pick a winner and give out some sort of amazing prize. Well this is my attempt at a video blog. I don't know how many more of these I will be doing because 1) I'm a gigantic dork 2) I don't think I can handle it 3) I got nervous; really nervous (don't ask I have no idea why) 4) For some dumb reason I'm really breathy and I blink A LOT 5) Apparently I also laugh at my dumbness.

So anyway...here is my entry in the contest. I hope you enjoy how special I truly am. Oh and don't you love the screen capture viddler chose for me?


mmmkay?

11 comments:

Ashley said...

awwwwww. adorable! I love your voice, is that creepy to say? It's very soothing. I am totally impressed by your crazy strength! Even though you didn't get the 2nd one, that 1st one was amazing!!

Sarah said...

You are so cute! I feel like we just met or something haha! I want to see you do the big one-lets give it one more try!

Emily Main said...

I couldn't help but laugh at the size of the Winnemucca phone book. Awesome.

If you ever do get through thicker phone books... make another video .. I wanna see that!

sarah marie p said...

Yay! Your video was super cute! And damn, grrrllll -- you are freaking strong! I think you should def pump some more iron so you can make another vlog where you demonstrate that you CAN in fact tear that second book. And one day the third one! Don't give up the dream!

Unknown said...

lol I just love the Winnemucca phone book. I always forget how tiny it is. I thought your video was great.. didn't seem too blinky or breathy to me. :) Maddi watched it too and said "I remember HER!" We definitely need to get together if I ever get to visit the Mucc again.. you're welcome here too. :)

Kerri W. said...

I love how you're all, "Then this morning I remembered I could rip a phone book in half!" Mua-ha! I love you!

You are absolutely adorable - great job on the video blog. For the record, you didn't look nervous at all and you DO have a wonderful voice. Heehee. :)

See Sherm Blog said...

So STRONG! :-) I never could have even done that first one!

Cute idea for a video blog! I still have to do mine sometime this morning. Ugh... that means i have to shower. Crap.

Sara McGinness said...

I love it! Tearing apart phone books, so genius. I wouldn't have even thought of that. Also, I love the size of the Winnemucca phone book or that they have a Northern Nevada phone book for all the easter rural cities :) I just love Nevada.

.jimaie.marie. said...

Aaaa!! i'm scared of you and your strength!! dang! I love these vid blogs, so fun!!

Julie said...

Remind me not to make you mad. Because I couldn't tear that first phone book in half, so that fact that you can reminds me to be really, really, really nice to you!!!

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

WHAT ARE YOU SO STRONG AT?

the anticipation is killing me.

i can't watch the video while i'm at work - but i'll be watching when i get home! =)