Hammond Family - 12/7/08

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
On Sunday the 7th I was lucky enough to be asked to take the Hammond family pictures. Andrew and I are actually quite good friends with Bryon and Angela. They have pretty awesome personalities and I think we all had a good time with the photo shoot (other than it being super cold outside).

They asked that their pictures be taken on these steps because they just finished building this block wall this past summer and they are very proud of it (which they should be because they did a fantastic job).

Chelsea, Grandpa & Grandma Hammond, and Courtney

Bryon and Angela (I call her Angie)



All in all this was a pretty fun shoot. Bryon reminds me of Chandler (from Friends) when he and Monica are trying to take engagement photos. If you aren't sure of what I'm talking about watch the clip below and laugh with me because it's pretty funny. Don't worry Bryon has a good sense of humor.



P.S. Chelsie insisted on wearing those legwarmers. She loves them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures sweetheart!

ALF said...

Great job, Allison! Also, I love it when anyone can work a Friends reference into their post!