New Look

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 Posted In Edit This 6 Comments »
Hello there! So I must know what you think about this new look? It's kind of frustrating changing things around and realizing things are missing. That being said take a look at my blogroll and let me know if anyone is missing, or if you want to be added let me know, I would be more than happy to add you.

I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling about the changes yet. There might be some more minor tweaks to be made in the coming days and maybe a complete overhaul again. Who knows? Let me know what you think if there is anything I should change (not that I would know how, but I could try).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the new look. its so different! you've done well, doll <3

Katelin said...

very cute new look, loving it.

*CPA* Su said...

I like!

Now just hop on over to my page and teach me how to make a cute new page...because I'm SO clueless when it comes to that kinda stuff! =)

Mermanda said...

I like the new look! Very "old world" feel to it.

Unknown said...

I adore it! Don't forget to change my url in your blogroll to:

www.lovecommashannon.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for following my page! You're a doll!

Love,
Shannon

sarah marie p said...

Yay for the new look! I like how it looks like an old journal! Dang, I really need a redesign. I keep saying that and it hasn't happened yet. Whoops.